Thursday, January 31, 2008

my friday

lolz , Thursday turns out to be Great ! , everything went smoothly on innovation day , and well , although i know my presentation sark , but , one of the office people said i did a very good presentation job ! omg ! truthfully shocking , but im really grateful of them , its been 3 short month , kinda miss them thou , from the start of the attachment seems like hell , but its heaven in disguised , my initial goal or target i set for myself before i go for my attachment is , to put in 100% effort , and to see if my handwork will payoff , as in recognizes , in Chinese is getting ren dong la =p

and on that day after presentation , i thought we were be given cert and some gifts , BUT it turns out to be a certificate of reward and recognition, and a pierre cardin wallet ! omg ! i really wanna thank them so much for the experienced i had . =) thank u all so much . gonna up load some pictures of the innovation day , as soon as i get it from hong >.>

No comments: