Saturday, February 2, 2008

Coincident sunday




coincident is god way of being anonymous, its well said and written . 3 more days and its gonna be new year , im really been looking forward for this day , its a time of gathering , and for friends to be closer together ,

this is a very important year for me , graduating year and enlistment year . finally im going army !
been looking forward for this day to come =) . and also , counting down to new year , theres so many wishes . i hope everyone will be as happy as they would , some of my friends been so emo lately and i cant do anything about that , which makes me so 无能, but i pray that everything could turn out to be just fine , should u need any listening ears , just give me a call , ok =) i maybe busy , but u can always call me or sms or msn me , ok ^^

hope this 2008 would be a platform to success ! all my friends and family lets jia you together !












'At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent.'
[Barbara Bush]

No comments: