Thursday, January 24, 2008

loco thursday ~

first and foremost i need to say im sorry for the late post. which date backs before my birthday party =p

anyway i really enjoyed myself la on that day , Thanks everyone for coming and also for those who were busy, i understand.

new year come my house again for Dino bones again ! ok people ~ wahaha


later on after lunch , i went back to JTC for a Pre-presentation and unexpectedly i turn out to be the one who will be doing the main presentation =..=lll but anyway since u all have voted on me , than i shall be at my best form on that presentation day ! wish me luck ! lolz


Yesterday des called me lolz , initially his motive is to book me for KTV , which i told him to book me before new year, but apparently it turns out im at my peak of busy for the 2 weeks , so most likely it will be on the following week after new year

ok i later on gonna post the first themed post . stay tune!

No comments: