Saturday, October 20, 2007

Back track of sweet sat on SUNDAY

The big day has finally announced OVER ! , around 70 guests including family members attended my sis 21 march to adulthood birthday party ! , its a splash ! . on the sat morning i was awaken by my parents loud* conversation yet again , and the pass 3 hrs countdown was dam hard to endure , no show to watch , Msn no peers around to talk , then choon leng online ! and i started pester him regarding what time he be reaching and buying present and all that . oops i forgotten to take a picture of the 2 bottles of alcohol based tropical fruits and black berries, well too bad =p

The buffet came at around 1.30 , i was standing at the doorstep of my home while staring wit amazement on the speed the setting up the table and the food , a sneak peak on 2 of the food that i have taken, they are satay~ and closeup fried rices =).


Around 2pm guest starts to arrived and first hit the buffet table was none other than my cousin Haoge, lolz thou i didn't have the solid evidence of him starting of first but i manage to have a few eye witness account , oh well theres other photo of him stealing food ( blue shirt) =X and my mom was petrified whether the food is enough for the 70 guests .
OMG i forgotten to intro the big shot of sweet sat 21 star, well

shes my sister , her result is always better than me all the time =p , thou we are from a poor family , we don't own car , we lived in a 3 room flat , but that doesn't restrict us for making friends , my sis is a very good living example , with her , 70 people(still got plenty of people cant make it on that day thou) company her march fore to her 21 , although yesterday wasn't her actual birthday , but well lots of people turn up , I'm go grateful for them to turn up , my chance get to know more friends =) , heres a couple of photos of my sis .







The introduction of the guests , well basically i cant recognized them all , first intro will be my great grandmother , on the age of 72 , shes still can work and when she make her first appearance on my sis party , her voice echoed throughout the floor , wow i gonna as her be my shifu for this =X , i forgot who came next but oh well i cant miss out my sis boss from NYK ship management pte ltd, their name were Goto-san and Beppu is not her boss , well theres others but u know i don't link face to name =x haha, and Beppu's son is so cute ! todays party is u can say international , well we have Chinese , Indian, Holland ( my cousin's wife) , Japanese .
Great grandmother on the right




During the cake cutting ceremony , we sing the songs as my sis was dieing like that sia , haha . she commented on something which i cant hear , the guest started to sing with a little bit more energy , lolz my sis boyfriend overslept and came 2 mins before we start to sing her birthday songs ,






Goto-san and Beppu was really happy and excited about the party as he said its his first time attending such a warm HDB party and was really enjoying himself while drinking his beer =)
i think they drank around 24 cans , it was really cute when his sons sees he finishing his beer and he ran towards the tub where we keep the beer ice and cold , and took a new can for his father , well maybe this initiate most of the adult to be keen on having kids or something like tt =x, and most importantly they love my grandma curry =) , its the best seller of all haha.






Theres
her classmate during sec sch , my senior too









I'm not gonna upload all the picture its gonna float my blog haha . But I'm really amazed that i house can hold up to 70 people , can your house do that too =) well you can try if u need help make an appointment with me i can help =X , after all the fun with food and all that the day didn't really end , while my parents were clearing the buffet food , me and my sis went out with her sushi-tei- friends , its so fun talking to them , but keep calling my didi sia , buay tahan , come on I'm going 20 =X but they are really fun go get along with , we went to liquid kitchen at upper Thomas road , we end up sitting there and slack , took photos , and thats the end of the busy busy day , well i enjoyed every single min of being busy so i don't mind getting busy =)

life's great with friends around , family and everyone . well speaking of which im still wondering where and how am i gonna celebrate my 20 th birthday sia darn , any suggestion ? =X haha


Theres a special super duper nice secret cake from Goto and Beppu its really nice choc moose cake , they are mine shoo~ its from rive Gauche~

No comments: